YOUR CONNECTION TO A SKILLED WORKFORCE
Businesses are the backbone of a growing economy. We are here to help you identify, train, and source employees from a highly skilled workforce that possesses the skills needed to get the job done. See below for a list of services we offer.
What Can We Do For You?
MassHire Boston Career Center offers numerous resources and services designed to help job seekers connect with preferred employers and find jobs. Additionally, MassHire Boston Career Center has a large and screened applicant pool for employers who are seeking qualified employees to meet their staffing needs.
- Posting available jobs on Job Quest, the statewide database. MassHire Boston Career Center also posts openings on its Hot Jobs Board in the career resource room.
- On-site recruitment sessions that are available for employers to conduct on-the-spot interviews with qualified, pre-screened job seekers.
- Candidate referrals—MassHire Boston Career Center will send employers qualified, pre-screened candidates who meet the requirements of the job.
- Career fairs that connect employers with pre-screened job seekers. The fairs are held in the spacious atrium at 1010 Harrison Avenue in Boston.
- Help with exploring a variety of business incentive programs including tax credits and workforce training grants.
For more information, please use the form or email Kathleen Brant at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-541-1479.
Did You Know
MassHire Boston Career Center holds quarterly job and career fairs.
MassHire Boston Career Center has on-site employer recruitment sessions throughout the year.
MassHire Boston Career Center is your one-stop career center!
At MassHire Boston Career Center, job seekers learn about current openings.
MassHire Boston Career Center offers universal access to career services.